Have you heard the news? Moo Free now do their delicious Bunnycomb chocolate in an Easter egg! How dreamy does this look. Not to mention, it's a UK family-owned and ethically sourced business, only use natural, high quality ingredients including single origin, organic cocoa mass from plantations in the Dominican Republic. Sounds pretty fab to us! Oh, and did we mention it's only £4.00?
Next on our list, is the more boujee option. This Bouja Bouja Hazlenut Crunch Chocolate Truffles Easter Egg literally looks unreal. It's a non-edible egg filled with chocolate truffles, but we're not mad about it. This gorgeous hand-painted egg has a bit more of a hefty price tag at £14.95.
- Going loco for this Cocoa Loco Dark Chocolate Easter Egg. Described as "generously jewelled with nuggets of crystallised ginger and filled with dark chocolate buttons which melt in your mouth." Oh and it's currently on sale for £9.59! Grab yours now.
- The perfect Easter egg for our chocoholics out there is the Choco Madagascar Vegan Milc Chocolate Easter Egg. It is made using local Malagasy cashew nuts to give it a perfect smooth creaminess! The perfect take on milk chocolate instead of more bitter dark chocolate. £18.50.
- We all love anything with toffee right? And what better than combining it with a bit of choc?! Check out the Goupie Vegan Salted Sticky Toffee Easter Egg for just £9. This absolute dream of an Easter egg is not only vegan but also gluten free and comes in 36 different egg designs. The eggs are chosen at random so you'll get the treat of finding out which egg you've received when you get your delivery!
- If you're feeling like being a little extra this Easter, it might be time to take yourself down to Hotel Chocolat for a boujee treat. With 75% Colombia with notes of butterscotch and roasted cocoa creaminess; and 72% Honduras Mayan Red with notes of red fruits and a smoky finish. Oh, and did we mention it has an extra thick shell? What more could you want! £29.
- Next up, we've got the slightly more convenient Tesco's Finest Free From Salted Caramel Egg. Enhanced with pure, sea salt and a scattering of crispies comes filled with five hand decorated fondant truffles in two flavours – raspberry flavour fondant filled milk free white chocolate flavour truffles and caramel flavour fondant filled milk free chocolate flavour truffles. £5.50
- Last but not least, we're coming at you with another boujee Easter egg. By Sylvia & Terry, this unique Easter egg is made with fine 66% Valrhona dark chocolate, featuring dark chocolate bees and honeycomb decoration, nestled inside this decadent egg is a clutch of handmade honeycomb smothered in fine dark chocolate. £20.
Which one is your fave?